Wall Mount Horn, Horn / Strobes
DOCUMENTATION AND SOFTWARE:Product Catalogue (PDF)
The VES Signal Series is a low profile strobe and horn/strobe combination that offers dependable audible and visual alarms and the lowest current available. The VES Series 24VDC offers tamperproof field selectable candela options of 15, 30, 60, 75, and 110 candela.
The VES Series horn offers a continuous or synchable temporal three in 2400Hz and mechanical tone, a chime and whoop tone. All tones are easy for the professional to change in the field by using switches.
The VES Series has a minimal operation current and has a minimum flash rate of 1Hz regardless of input voltage.
The VES Series is shipped with the standard 4” metal mounting plate which incorporates the popular Super-SlideTM feature that allows the installer to easily test for supervision. The product also features a locking mechanism which secures the product to the bracket without any screws showing.
The appliance also features the CheckmateTM – Instant Voltage Verification feature which allows the installer to check the voltage drop draw and match it to the blueprint.
The VES Series appliances are UL 464 and UL 1971, listed for use with fire protective systems and are warranted for three years from date of purchase.
- STANDARD FEATURES
– FM Approved, UL 464, UL 1971 Listed
– Nominal voltage 24VDC
– Units have field selectable candela options of 15, 30, 60, 75, and 110 candela
– Super-SlideTM Bracket – Ease of Supervision Testing
– CheckmateTM – Instant Voltage Verification
– Unit Dimensions: 5” high x 4.5” wide x 2.5” deep
– Synchronize strobe and/or horn with VES Series Control Module
– Prewire entire system, then install signals
– Lower installation and operating costs
– Input terminals 12 to 18 AWG
– Switch selection for high or low dBA
– Switch for chime, whoop, mechanical and 2400Hz tone Tamperproof re-entrant grill Switch for continuous or temporal 3 (not available on whoop tone)
– Surface mount with the VF4005 (VES Surface Mount Box)
– Silence horn while strobes remain flashing
– Wide voltage range 16-33VDC or FWR
- Product/Reference Number
VF4000-X0 Low Profile Evacuation Horn
VF4001-X0 Low Profile Evacuation Strobe
VF4002-X0 Low Profile Evacuation Horn/ Strobe