Photoelectric Smoke Sensor (Hochiki)
DOCUMENTATION AND SOFTWARE:Product Catalogue (PDF)
- STANDARD FEATURES
– Low Profile – Only 2.0” high, including base.
– Simple and reliable device addressing method
– Automatic compensation for sensor contamination
– Built-in fire test feature
– Uses the noise immune Digital Communication Protocol (DCP), which utilizes interrupts for fast response to fires
– Two built-in power/alarm LED’s
– Programmable Non-polling LED’s
– Non-directional smoke chamber
– Vandal resistant security locking feature
– Removable smoke labyrinth for cleaning or replacement
– Compatible with the VF2001 ionization detector, the VF2003 heat detector & the VF2008 multi criteria detector
– The VES Photoelectric Smoke Sensor is particularly suited to detecting optically dense smoke typical of fires involving materials such as soft furnishings, plastic, foam or other similar materials which tend to smolder and produce large visible smoke particles.
– This unique design allows fast response to flaming fires as well as smoldering fires while eliminating false alarms.
- Product/Reference Number