DOCUMENTATION AND SOFTWARE:Product Catalogue (PDF)
The Elite Si range of status indicators provide detailed status information for Elite XT releasing control equipment.
All models provide high brightness, LED indication of Manual Only, Automatic and Manual, Abort operated, Disabled, Imminent and Released conditions. Models are also available with zonal fire indicators and a common trouble indicator.
For systems where local control of the Automatic/Manual mode and or a Manual extinguishant release control are required, units are available with these controls fitted.
All models have supervised inputs for the remote connection of Automatic/ Manual mode and abort switches.
All units contain a large, LED display which shows a countdown of the time remaining until release in seconds.
- STANDARD FEATURES
– UL864 and FM Approved
– High brightness LEDs
– Detailed indication of the status of the control panel
– Supervised data connection
– Countdown timer shows time remaining until release
– Manual only and Automatic & Manual mode select keyswitch option
– Four wire connection (data and power)
– Protected dual action manual release switch option
– Option for zonal fire and trouble indication with buzzer
– Robust, high quality enclosure
– Easy access to terminals
– Remote Auto/Manual door interlock input (supervised)
– Remote Abort input (supervised)
– Internal trouble diagnosis indicators
– Internal buzzer
- Product/Reference Number