Fast Response Contact Modules
The VF6024-0M Fast Response Contact Monitoring Modules are designed to be used with pull stations, water flow switches, and other applications requiring the monitoring of dry contact devices. The interrupt driven Digital Communications Protocol (DCP) combines maximum communication reliability and fast response to emergency conditions. The VF6024 contact monitoring module does not require a separate 24 VDC power source.
- Single input contact monitor
- Fast, reliable contact monitoring utilizing the DCP (Digital Communications Protocol)
- 127 devices can be used per DCP loop
- Can be programmed to monitor Normally Open (NO) or Normally Closed (NC) contacts
- Operates on Class A or Class B SLC loop
- Accepts up to 14 AWG wire