Supervised Output Module (Hochiki)
DOCUMENTATION AND SOFTWARE:Product Catalogue (PDF)
- STANDARD FEATURES
– Flexible application
– Quick response to emergency conditions
– Operation parameters are maintained by the module, and individual communication with the control system during emergency conditions is not required
– Contacts are rated 2.0 Amps @ 30VDC.
– Programming is highly flexible providing 16 priority states plus zoning capability.
– LED will flash red or green.
– Programmed device output is turned off, silenced, or programmed to modulate pattern.
– The Supervised Output Module, VF6004, has been designed to provide application flexibility and quick response to emergency conditions. Flexibility is provided by a wide range of operating modes, including supporting multi-zone operations, and/or functions, up to 16 different modulation patterns and multi-state programming.
– The operating parameters for the VF6004 are maintained by the module and do not require individual communication with the control system during emergency conditions to operate. The control panel simply broadcasts system conditions on the Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) and the VF6004s do the rest based upon the custom configuration.
– Each VF6004 provides a Class B Individual Circuit rated for 2.0 Amp @ 30 VDC. Each VF6004 also requires a 24 Volt power source in addition to the SLC.
– Provide software controlled LED indication: blinks green or red when polled, or can be latched on.
- Product/Reference Number