Solenoid Releasing Module (Hochiki)
DOCUMENTATION AND SOFTWARE:Product Catalogue (PDF)
- STANDARD FEATURES
– Solenoid output with supervision for open and short circuit conditions. Check on supervised status occurs upon receipt of an A-D command
– Output relay rated to supply 2A @ 30 VDC for the solenoid load
– Addressable FET switch used to control output for extra security in releasing functions
– Activation pulse time from 5-30 minutes in 5 minute intervals
– Visible Bi-colored LED is software controlled and is Red when the Module is active and Green when normal. The LED can be latched on when activated
– Programmed with DCP expansion mode commands or with a handheld programmer
– This module will be connected to a SLC loop on an Elite FACP with Networked Releasing. The VF6006 will provide a supervised 24 VDC output to a fire alarm releasing solenoid or squib agent (reverse current relay) release supervision circuit.
– There are separate wiring terminals provided for both the Solenoid and Agent Release Module (ARM) devices. Although there are two sets of terminals, this module can only be used for one type at a time. The ARM end-of-line (EOL) resistor must be removed when used with a solenoid. A panel command allows the user to choose which type of device is being controlled and supervised. In the event of an alarm condition, the module will be activated to supply up to 2 amps of current to the solenoid or ARM devices. The solenoid activation time is programmable at the control panel. Solenoid activating pulse time can be programmed from 5-30 minutes in 5 minute intervals. The output can also be latched on until commanded to be turned off by the control panel.
- Product/Reference Number