Single & Dual Action Addressable Pull Station (Hochiki)
DOCUMENTATION AND SOFTWARE:Product Catalogue (PDF)
- PRODUCT OVERVIEWProduct Overview The VF3001 and VF3002 pull stations are operated by pulling the handle marked “PULL” on the front of the station as far down as it will go. At that point, the station will lock in place and is easily visible from up to 50 feet. The activation handle is reset by opening the station with the key, placing the handle in the normal upright position and relocking the station.
On the dual action, the push bar rotates inward allowing the “PULL” handle to be grasped and operated by a single hand. When used with the VF6024-00 Fast Response Contact Module, each addressable contact monitoring module is programmed with its own unique Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) loop address.
Up to 127 devices can be placed on the Elite SLC loop. The module supervises the wiring to the contact with an End Of Line (EOL) resistor. If a fault condition occurs in the wiring, the module sends a trouble status signal to the fire alarm control panel. When a change of status is sensed by the fast response contact module, it sends an interrupt to the control panel indicating that an alarm has occurred.
After addressing, Manual Pull Stations are fully configurable through Loop Explorer programming software.
- STANDARD FEATURES- Single or Dual Action
– Wire head Connections
– Gold Plated Alarm Contacts
– Surface or Weatherproof Backbox
– Optional Auxiliary Alarm Contacts
– Optional Station Colors
– Combined with the VF6024-00 to provide an addressable interface to the Elite SLC loop